Monday, April 12, 2010

Good Spring

You know Spring being here, Finally, we feel the sense of relief and I have to say Spring to me is more than a season change, more than green grass, more than soft rain plopping on my glasses, it’s a second chance for we who feel like our second chances are all used up.  It’s kind of like good music, when you can’t remember the name of that group who you were sure you’d never forget such important things, when I was a teen I lived from event to event, you know the movie Friday night, or the concert we waited for weeks to go to.  Like the ramble of a English major want to b’s I digress. The second chances I speak of are rare glimpses into my true self, knowing life has more to offer and just waiting for the right moment to reach out a grab it with all I have. I think it all boils down to faith, faith in our Lord and Savior, faith in our eternal tomorrows, to serve him and each other. Unconditionally, after all he serves us day after day without as much as one hesitation. Knowing we don’t deserve anything from him, yet he stands on the promises he made so many years ago. So the least we can do as obey (as best we can) his word and give of ourselves without looking for what’s in it for us.  It’s personal, those promises Christ made so long ago, they are for us right now, today.  I thank God for such opportunities to speak my mind, share my faith and be myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment